Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
15 second timer

15 second timer
Posted by 0113casper (VIP) Mar 12 2012 5:07PM

i played a game today where the other player was taking 25-30 seconds to make a move, it was painful to play.why cant we have a 15 second timer for us quicker players, i know we have some older players on here that may take longer to play but come on admin, give us a choice, let quicker players play there game and slower players take there time

Posted by Roger790 (VIP) Mar 31 2012 12:00PM

i'm all for that

faster timer
Posted by Hopelovesgin Sep 4 2012 11:34AM

I agree. A 15 second timer is very fair and makes the game much more fun.

slow play
Posted by shortshadow Nov 7 2012 6:19AM

I have had to leave games because of slow play. I almost nodded off one morning,lol

Posted by Charmeuse (VIP) Nov 21 2012 2:55AM

Please do that in tournaments too. There are 2 regular players in tournament who would deliberately slow down every move in the game to the full 30 seconds (Most TDs know who they are) especially when they are losing just to annoy their opponenets while an average tourney player finishes every move in less than 15 sec. I think 15 sec for default time is about right for the majority. If GC does not want those 2 players to get left out can run a game or two slow games per day. And GC has forgotten to adjust the default table timer set up to match the actual one and tables have to be reset a lot of times. Make that happen also please. Tyvm.

15 seconds
Posted by NORTHof_50 (VIP) Dec 16 2012 10:54PM

Agree with that as an option completely. ALSO, there needs to be a way to report players who deliberately slow down games to full time limit just because they are losing; one or two warnings and they lose privileges.

15 second timer
Posted by uipyours (VIP) Mar 21 2013 8:28PM

A 15 second timer would be great! One player drags out every hand to the nth degree. Then he gets mad when you slow down. Several other players are always slow even ginning after 15 seconds or so have gone by. 15 second timer would end all that. All tournements should be 15 seconds.

15 TIMER
Posted by phsst (VIP) Mar 29 2013 1:36PM

I LIKE IT .IT MAKES IT HOW THE GAME SHOULD BE PLAYED AND I KNOW WHO THOSE 2 PLAYERS ARE.

SAY IT ISN'T SOOOOOOO!!!
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) Mar 29 2013 11:16PM

Is it me? Do I take 2 long? Do I purposefully delay the game? Do I disconnect intentionally? Do I enter the tourney room with everyone waiting on me? Do I whine? If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, then just DEAL with it. We are all individuals with quirks. With that said, a 15-sec timer would be very welcomed by me!!!! njoy

GC Store